- No person shall gather firewood or use a chainsaw in the park without consent of the park manager.
- Absolutely no cutting of trees or brush in the park.
- Fires are permitted only in fire rings.
- Bicycles must stay on the roads and obey all traffic rules and laws.
- ATV’s, including off-road motorcycles, three wheelers, four wheelers and other off-road motorized vehicles are not permitted.
- Golf carts and UTV’s that are 420cc’s or less are permitted and all operators must be 16 years of age or older. Owners must provide proof of liability insurance.
- Speed limit is 10 MPH throughout the park, and all vehicles, UTV’s and golf carts MUST be on roadways.
- Vehicle maintenance and repair is prohibited without the consent of the Park Manager.
- Only those vehicles being immediately used for transportation by campers are permitted in the park. The parking of excess vehicles in the park is not permitted.
- Parking is permitted in designated areas only, i.e. parking lots and campsite parking areas. No parking along roadways, in the grass, or under trees around the shelter houses.
- No permanent structures such as decks, patios etc. of any kind are permitted in the park (decks are portable only).
- No nails, screws, bolts, eyebolts, wire, etc. are permitted in the trees; only biodegradable twine, string or rope is permitted and must be removed by the camper at time of check out.
- Firearms and fireworks are prohibited. Legal hunting weapons are permitted during hunting seasons by individuals permitted by the Park Manager while engaged in such activity. Lake Snowden and State of Ohio hunting regulations apply. Law enforcement officers exempted.
- Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, obscene or profane language is not permitted and will not be tolerated.
- Seasonal campers must have unit removed by November 1 and campsite totally cleaned or an hourly clean-up and/or daily rental fee will be assessed.